Compiling oratcl needs library libtclstub8.4.12.a

Virden, Larry W. lvirden at cas.org
Tue Sep 11 12:35:19 UTC 2007

You say "The application uses it's own tcl version installed in the
application directory" - if that is the case, then the problem is that
you are going to need to use the --with-tcl= configure argument. Look in
the directory where the application installs its tcl and find the
directory containing the file tclConfig.sh. That's the value you type
after the = sign.

Note that you may also need to use the --with-tclinclude= argument,
giving the directory where the application has installed the tcl.h
header as well.