RHEL 4 AS x86_64 and SAN with LVM

Hello all,

Can anyone tell me if there are any issues or gotchas to watch out for
with the following configuration:

Dell PE 2950
RHEL 4AS x86_64
Local Storage as one LVM group
SAN lun mount using a separate LVM group to manage the disk space

Are there any issues that might arise from using LVM on a SAN lun
mounted filesystem?  I would like to do this if possible so that
additional SAN luns can be added as more space is needed.

Thanks
Vince