RE: Virtualization in RHEL5

Hi Guys

I have a SUN Server having 2 Hard Disk of 70 Gb each and 16 GM RAM.
I want to install Redhat Linux on each Hard Disk separately, both
working at the same time, can I do that. I yes.. How please let me know
if hardware has to do something to do with that
I hope some changes need to be done in the BIOS Settings, but is it
possible in RedHat Linux...

Thanks in Advance!!!

Regards
Vivek Aggarwal