Installing of Linux, Partitioning of Hard Disk

-----Original Message-----
From: Aggarwal Vivek-Q4997C
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2007 8:22 AM
To: 'General Red Hat Linux discussion list'
Subject: RE: Virtualization in RHEL5

Hi Guys

I have a SUN Server having 2 Hard Disk of 70 Gb each and 16 GM RAM.
I want to install Redhat Linux on each Hard Disk separately, both
working at the same time, can I do that. I yes.. How please let me know
if hardware has to do something to do with that
I hope some changes need to be done in the BIOS Settings, but is it
possible in RedHat Linux...

Thanks in Advance!!!

Regards
Vivek Aggarwal