Backup Windows server to Linux server

Steven Buehler steve at ibushost.com
Wed Sep 12 16:35:15 UTC 2007

I have a client that I do backups for.  They had a Snap server (linux) and I
was using rsync to connect to it from a RedHat Linux server to run scripts
and do the backups.  Now they are switching to a Windows server and still
want me to do the backups.  I know that linux can be setup as a Samba server
but was wondering if it can be done the other way around so that the linux
server can connect to the Windows server and act as if the windows server is
another drive.  Or is there a way to rsync into the windows server?

Thanks
Steve