Virtualization in RHEL5

Jason Taylor jtaylor at uipacific.com
Wed Sep 12 19:04:03 UTC 2007

Thanks for the info, but before I saw the responses I had started to
re-install, and added virtualization from the install.  But right after
the install and reboot the screen goes blank and the video signal is
killed, the last thing I see onscreen is starting udev.  It was working
before this installation, so what happened?