question on log entries

I have a redhat ES 5 box running samba using ldap for authentication (configured using authconfig).  Everything is working great, however for some reason the following log entry is logged.  The log entry is filling up the logwatch report.  Is there a way to identify which module is at fault here and disable logging just for it?  I don't want to disable samba logging unless it is really necessary.  Thanks.

Deprecated pam_stack module called from service "samba"

--
Aaron Bliss
Systems Administrator