enterprise backup system recommendations

Hi All

I was wondering what you are all using for your enterprise wide backup
solutions. We actually don't have a solutions in place technically (I just
back up everything to network shares).

We have money now to purchase a robotic tape library and tapes, but we are
not sure what has a solid working reputation that is compatible with
Unix/Linux and Windows boxes.

What robotic library tape systems are you using? Would you recommend it?

Thanks for your help.

Anne