enterprise backup system recommendations

David Richards davidr at skyforge.net
Tue Sep 18 11:49:42 UTC 2007

We have been using Veritas backup exec. Its been in the company since I
had started here some 5 years ago and its never worked 100%  It backups
for windows/solaris/linux. I must have spent like 3 years trying to fix
the problem. We never bought any support contract with it when it was
bought becuase it like was like $50 just to call them and open an issue.
But at the end of the day it does what we need and we are happy with it now.

David