Re: enterprise backup system recommendations

It all depends on how much data do you have to backup, how much do you have?

Justin Zygmont
System and Network Administrator
Cityfone Telecommunications Inc

604.629.8841
justin at cityfone dot net

Anne Moore wrote:
Hi All
I was wondering what you are all using for your enterprise wide backup
solutions. We actually don't have a solutions in place technically (I just
back up everything to network shares). We have money now to purchase a robotic tape library and tapes, but we are
not sure what has a solid working reputation that is compatible with
Unix/Linux and Windows boxes.
What robotic library tape systems are you using? Would you recommend it? Thanks for your help. Anne