How to constrain the install through kickstart to one drive

Andrew Bacchi bacchi at rpi.edu
Tue Sep 18 17:28:28 UTC 2007

You can't always use one size fits all.  We have many kickstart files
for our many servers.  Each kickstart is tailored for a type of server
and we use the type that best suits our needs.

So, the ondisk=sda/hda problem is solved by using the appropriate
kickstart file.  At the install screen we define which kickstart to use
with "linux ks=kickstart_file_name".

--
veritatis simplex oratio est
		-Seneca