How to constrain the install through kickstart to one drive

Phil Savoie psavoie1783 at rogers.com
Tue Sep 18 18:27:58 UTC 2007

Thanks for responding both Andrew and Maarten.

Ok then,  I was hoping that there was a way to say, regardless of what drives
are installed in the pc, just load the drive that's hanging off Primary
Master and leave the rest alone?  This is basically what I want to do.   I
just didn't want to go through the pc's to find out exactly what type of
drives are installed.  Not to start an OS flame war but I can do this in
Solaris using the keyword "bootdisk" in the jumpstart profile.  Just
wondering if there was something similar in ES4.

Thank you again, for your time...

Phil