Adding new disk to volume group

Currently I'm using Red Hat Enterprise 4 that has two disk on a Hardware Raid 1 (Smart Array 5i controller) that is setup in a Volume Group (VolGroup00) with the following logical volumes LogVol00, LogVol01, LogVol02, LogVol03, LogVol04, and LogVol05. I recently added two more disks in our system/server (these are internal disks on a HP Proliant DL380 g2) and set these disk as a Hardware Raid 1. Now I haven't used Fdisk or nothing on these new disks. Here's my question: How do I add the new disks to the already existing Volume Group so that I can have more space on the Volume Group. Being a Raid1 I know your only adding one disk. Could someone send me the exact commands to use?