Linux Virtual Servers

Marcos Aurelio Rodrigues deigratia33 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 11:06:00 UTC 2008

Its my opnion...

When i need to do some tests i prefer to use vmware, because its better to
handle, its more easy, if i need a production virtual server, i need
performance, so i choose xen.

I only know this two virtualization softwares.

Marcos Aurelio Rodrigues (DEiGrAtiA-33)
<deigratia33 at gmail.com>
CCNA, MCSO, Security+
Mirabilia laudo semprer, Dei