need squid help

Marcos Aurelio Rodrigues deigratia33 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 17:55:07 UTC 2008

I think block with iptables is not the right way to do that, because de
proxy will process all the request and than the OS will block the connection
on port 443.

Maybe works for you:

acl ALOWED dstdomain .gmail.com .google.com .hotmail.com
acl SSL_ports port 443
http_access allow SSL_ports ALLOWED
http_access deny SSL_ports
http_access allow all