Audio and Vedio Player for Fedora 8

tcurl at enertex.com tcurl at enertex.com
Mon Apr 7 11:47:25 UTC 2008

  Install multimedia Support in Fedora 8

Follow these instructions to get mp3 and other multimedia support on
your Fedora Core 8.

Open a terminal and become root, then run this command:

# wget
http://livna-dl.reloumirrors.net/fedora/8/i386/livna-release-8-1.noarch.rpm
# rpm -ivh livna-release-8-1.noarch.rpm

Install all other plug ins..

# yum -y install gstreamer-plugins-bad gstreamer-plugins-ugly
xine-lib-extras-nonfree

Posted by Nikesh Jauhari at 2:40 AM

Added by tsc

gconftool-2 --set /desktop/gnome/volume_manager/autoplay_dvd_command
'xine --auto-play --auto-scan dvd' --type='string'Quoting Vivek Mangal