gdm hiding .Xdefaults with ctwm

Malcolm Kay malcolm.kay at internode.on.net
Sun Apr 27 05:41:45 UTC 2008

Hmm, no ideas on offer. I have also had no success on Google.
It looks like I'll have to stop wasting time and
sacrifice easy access to gnome and kde.

No way would I sacrifice ctwm or a respectible xterm for these.

And anyway xdm has a much better login screen with separate text boxes
for user and password. And of course gdm follows MS Windows in going half
way to revealing the password by indicating the number of characters.

Regards,
Malcolm