rollback yum update for a single package?

Alec O'Neill alec.oneill at inbox.com
Mon Apr 28 10:17:28 UTC 2008

redhat-list at redhat.com

I have inherited a number of servers with various releases of Red Hat which look like they've been installed and then never been upgraded.  I'd like to upgrade them all to the latest patch revisions, but in case something breaks, I want to be able to reverse the upgrade for a single package.  Is there a way to do that?

Thanks,

Alec