Linux Virtual Servers

bruce bedouglas at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 29 18:20:45 UTC 2008

Hi...

not sure if this is germain to your timing issue with vmware...

http://www.vmware.com/pdf/vmware_timekeeping.pdf

we had an issue that was killing us regarding our virtual linux servers in
vmware going way off course regarding timing.

as i recall, there was a config parameter that we were able to set, based on
the above article...

good luck!!