scp in a script with keys and passphrase

Hello--
Looking for help or documentation which will tell me how to use a
passphrase in a script to scp from one computer to another.

I know how to set up the keys and implement a passphrase requirement.
However, I don't know how to put the passphrase properly into a script.

The script is supposed to copy from my account on one computer to
another and be executed in a crontab.  However, we are required to use a
passphrase with the keys.  I don't see any documentation tell me how to
use incorporate the passphrase in the scp command.

Can anyone on this blog/help discussion list help me with that or point
me in the right direction to some documenation.
Thanks
Nick
--
Nick Stamatakos