US AIR FORCE TROUBLE FROM CODE NAME Lucky Boy.

Eiji frauc at brown.plala.or.jp
Thu Aug 7 15:31:01 UTC 2008

1.Oda  It is a US AIR FORCE trouble, it rides on the backseat of a
transport, and Toru Oda is  down to earth land mine.   Toru is Red headband
and it is at the time, a junior high school student. the red headband was
shown to me.Do you memory this headband.and  Kubo was
sharp look. This eye  is  eye of  Susumu Kubo -- someone -- coming -- it --
it  is shop(Japanese red line) said.   Oda said,true.

2.And for a while,Susumu Kubo and Oda and big brother of Muguruma, and Oda
attach the red headband. And, Red is remember,said Kubo, the red headband of
Oda was taken. And it went to the island of a US AIR FORCE trouble, and Kubo
asked that island, and whether it memorizes to me. the Toshiba entrance into
a company,two years,Yuji Urakawa asked me,Kubo is transport plane
operator,and  Kubo was sharp look.

3.After the US AIR FORCE trouble,My eye is see little.Oda is Red
headband,Susumu Kubo,shutout,red will remember.Oda said,don't look to me.
Big brother of Terunori Muguruma says to Susumu,A thick arm is knocking
Muguruma,only I who did can operate this air transport plane,
and it stopped,Kubo is sharp look.
At Sanbonmatu shop,Oda said,somehow,Masato Hayasi coming out,Tomotaka
Murakami coming out.Do you memory transport plane,Oda is at front to me,you
are fool.

4.After US AIR FORCE trouble,and a check of,My eye is not and memory
trouble.A transport plane,Susumu Kubo was hid the place of a triangular
point of transport plane.Said to older brother,kill the enemy of Susumu,and
it returned to Japan.

5.US AIR FORCE trouble,Kubo know me witness.Second,Kubo start to island by
transport plane.Before,Kouich Isikawa said,Kubo general manager of army.This
is Masato Hayasi.Kubo said,don't said name.Test whether it memorizes to me
and my eye is,can not see.
Susumu Kubo was hid the place of a triangular point of transport plane.Said
to older brother,kill the enemy of Susumu,this time,Toru Oda said,land mine
to the island from transport plane.Susumu Kubo said,today is no,land mine is
first down to the island by Susumu Kubo.
Return to the Japan.

6.US AIR FORCE trouble.Second,Kubo know me witness,and my memory is
little.And Aya Abe(Itou) have land mine.Aya like Masato.Masato like Aya.Air
port is administrated by Masato Hayasi's Father,Kouichi said safe.After the
air port was bombed by first Ikegami Toshihiko(second Youichi?Masuzoe).NiiNo
have this air port.At Nee smile is Niino.Nee,shutdown air port.This air port
is AIDS MAKER.