Re: US AIR FORCE TROUBLE FROM CODE NAME Lucky Boy.

6.US AIR FORCE trouble.Second,Kubo know me witness,and my memory is
little.And Aya Abe(Itou) have land mine.Aya like Masato.Masato like Aya.Air
port is administrated by Masato Hayasi's Father,Kouichi said safe.After the
air port was bombed by first Ikegami Toshihiko(second Youichi?Masuzoe).NiiNo
have this air port.At Nee smile is Niino.Nee,shutdown air port.This air port
is AIDS MAKER.

I know I can filter this moron out, but can SOMEONE at RH block this guy from spamming everyone?

Mark Haney
Sr. Systems Administrator
ERC Broadband
(828) 350-2415

Call (866) ERC-7110 for after hours support