Re: US AIR FORCE TROUBLE FROM CODE NAME Lucky Boy.

Mark Haney wrote:

>> 6.US AIR FORCE trouble.Second,Kubo know me witness,and my memory is
>> little.And Aya Abe(Itou) have land mine.Aya like Masato.Masato like
<snip>

> I know I can filter this moron out, but can SOMEONE at RH block this guy
> from spamming everyone?

I just tried emailing mailman-ext redhat com, who's listed as the list owner at
<https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/redhat-list> Feel free to add your
voice to mine. Maybe enough will get through to them, since they don't seem to
even be looking at this list, given this crap's been coming on for weeks.

	mark