development license

Can someone tell me if there is a cheaper license than the basic subscription ($349) ? I don't mind paying the basic subscription for ourproduction servers, but for our development and staging servers I hope there is a cheaper solution ? (Currently we are using centos for our dev and staging servers but I prefer to use redhat on them.)

Thnx,

Stephan