development license

Johan Booysen johan at matrix-data.co.uk
Thu Aug 14 08:58:36 UTC 2008

Forgive me if this is a stupid question, but are you saying you can
purchase JBoss licenses for development Red Hat servers to just get
access to updates?

I've had a look at Red Hat's site, but don't really see where
information about this can be found.  Can someone point me in the right
direction?

Thanks.