Question on Power Save

I currently have CENTOS 5.2 and my power save is not currently working.
I am using vmlinuz-2.6.18-92.1.10.el5xen. Initially the power save
worked but the system went into standby and powered off. I then disabled
standby, but kept the monitor off, but that did not work. I do have the
screen saver set up (initially it was random).

--
Jerry Feldman <Jerry Feldman algorithmics com>
Algorithmics (US), Inc

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and proprietary to Algorithmics Incorporated and its affiliates ("Algorithmics"). If received in error, use is prohibited. Please destroy, and notify sender. Sender does not waive confidentiality or privilege. Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely, secure, error or virus-free. Algorithmics does not accept liability for any errors or omissions. Any commitment intended to bind Algorithmics must be reduced to writing and signed by an authorized signatory.