development license

hike mh1272 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 12:24:05 UTC 2008

If I understand you correctly (swapping a number of services in and out of
the licensed-stat)...

What you are suggesting is both wrong and dishonest.
You will breach your RHEL contract and risk lawsuits, loss of certification,
loss of use of RHEL software, termination (at a variety of levels), and
possibly worse.

If this is what you mean, you really have a lot of gall (and guile) to
propose abusing the RHEL contract and company on a Red Hat mailing list!