create customised CDs of RHEL 4

Paul M. Whitney paul.whitney at mac.com
Mon Aug 18 13:41:52 UTC 2008

Pankaj,

You can customize the a kickstart file with supporting shell scripts. Kickstart provides a mean to script pre-installation and post-installation. You can specify what applications to install and what not to install (i.e Games yes, but Chess no).

So I recommend you customize your kickstart file (ks.cfg) and then follow directions such as this web site http://www.linuxscrew.com/2007/07/31/how-to-create-custom-linux-iso-image/ to make your custom image.

Paul M. Whitney
paul.whitney at mac.com