VMWare

Vishnu Vardhan Reddy vishnureddy_vvr at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 19 10:24:01 UTC 2008

Hi,

By default there are no USB Host Controllers available. we have to select them from Virtual Machine Settings, there we have an options like add/remove. click on add button and select Devices like USB host 2.0 Controllers, Secondary IDE devices, Serial /Paraller if needed. after selecting save this configuration and power on VMware XP. Then finally load VMWare tools inside XP. now you can detect pen drives, cd's on XP with guest credintials.

Thanks & Best Regards
Vishnu Vardhan Reddy