RHCE certification

Johan Booysen johan at matrix-data.co.uk
Fri Aug 22 12:48:25 UTC 2008

Yep they will be paying.  I see what you mean and of course it's true in
terms of having a piece of paper as opposed to actually being able to do
this or that.

Having said that, people over here also like the idea of things being
quantifiable, including certifications and suchlike.  So they're
investing in staff training, which I think is great.

Thanks for your reply.