Re: RHCE certification

On Fri, Aug 22, 2008 at 3:44 PM, Johan Booysen <johan matrix-data co uk>wrote:

> Thanks for the reply.
>
> I did both RH133 and RH253 (online - not classroom-based) and was a little
> disappointed with the course material, to be honest.
>
> But thanks for your view on this.

Like the material or not, but the exam is very closely associated with the
stuff in the book.
If your intention is to learn stuff, there might be better books out there.
But if your aim is RHCE , the official material IS THE BEST.
DO the labs after each module and you should be well prepared for the exam.

--
Thanks and Regards
Nabeel Moidu