Terminfo problem

George Magklaras georgios at biotek.uio.no
Mon Aug 25 11:46:03 UTC 2008

Is this by any chance a Kermit95 terminal emulator? If yes, see
ftp://kermit.columbia.edu/kermit/k95/newbugs.txt

for more info. If not, what sort of  TE is it? It seems to me that the
emulator does not really have its TERM type set properly. Most of these
oldies should have either a SET TERMINAL or equivalent set of
commands/graphical menus through which you could really set the DG
terminal type (200, 400?)

Alternatively, man/info stty?

GM

George Magklaras

Senior Computer Systems Engineer/UNIX Systems Administrator
EMBnet Technical Management Board
The Biotechnology Centre of Oslo,
University of Oslo
http://folk.uio.no/georgios