Sendamil

chaim.rieger at gmail.com chaim.rieger at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 17:19:56 UTC 2008

Squirrelmail

Do lots of reading

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

-----Original Message-----
From: "Joy Methew" <ml4joy at gmail.com>

Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 22:47:54
To: General Red Hat Linux discussion list<redhat-list at redhat.com>
Subject: Sendamil

hello all
              i am using sendmail server for incoming and outgoing mails.
              this is a public mail server like gmail.
              you all the guys know that if  any client wann use my mail
server for outgoing mails
             it should be realy on my mail server.
             but we have lot of clients and it`s not possible we give every
and each client entry in our mail server.
             can we make apache and sendmail combination???

            how we can solve this problem???