Re: Sendamil

Joy Methew wrote:

             but we have lot of clients and it`s not possible we give every
and each client entry in our mail server.
             can we make apache and sendmail combination???

            how we can solve this problem???

Joy, sorry for my question, but did you really take the EX333 exam?

--
BÉRES László  RHCE, RHCX   senior IT engineer, trainer
Red Hat, Fedora, CentOS, SELinux:  http://sys-admin.hu