RE: Sendamil

Chaim is helpful and he is right to tell Joy to RTFM.

-----Original Message-----
From: redhat-list-bounces redhat com
[mailto:redhat-list-bounces redhat com] On Behalf Of Ryan Golhar
Sent: Saturday, 30 August 2008 2:54 p.m.
To: chaim rieger gmail com; General Red Hat Linux discussion list
Subject: Re: Sendamil

Wow.  That is the sorriest answer I've heard anyone give.  Half the
questions that comes from this mailing list can be solved by reading the

manual, however the manual is not always obvious to everyone.  God knows

I've missed things in the manual that someone on the mailing list had to

point out, for which I was greatful.

If you aren't going to be helpful, then go away.

chaim rieger gmail com wrote:
> Its way too much for me (or anybody else on this list) to teach you
how to set up a mail server for limited relaying

> They makes books for that. If you have a specific question ask,
othjerwise I will keep telling you to read up

> Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

<mij irwan name