Your filesystem suggestions - video/dvd archive for video editing

Andrew Bacchi bacchi at rpi.edu
Tue Dec 2 16:50:24 UTC 2008

Here's a link to a site that has FileSystem sizes.  It appears that ext3
has a limit of 8TB at 2kB block size, and 16TB at 4kB block size.  So
you may want to check that out.

I see no problem though in making two 5TB partitions, each one being an
ext3 filesystem.  That is very simple to manage and your fsck times will
be lower.

--
veritatas simplex oratio est
         -Seneca