Solaris Commands on Linux

Venkata Vuppala murthy_vuppala at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 17 11:28:27 UTC 2008

 Hi Experts,

We have an existing highly efficient scripts working on Solaris, Which collects the performance commands output and feeds into our database and the reports are produced every month.

As part of transition we have been given couple of RHEL 4.x & 5.x and the performance commands data doesn't produce the same output as that of solaris and hence we are getting problems producing the reports for Linux servers in par with Solaris.

Do we have any rpm packages, when installed and run will give us the same output as that of Solaris on Linux. Or any Other ideas ?

Thanks,
Venkata Vuppala