VMWare

katsumi liquer katsumi at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 15:48:56 UTC 2008

IMHO no, there are no such gotchas, other than you may have to deal
with the default RHEL kernel out-of-memory process killer. If you are
hoping to configure VMware Server to use close to all of your physical
memory, you'll have to deal with it. Alternately if you really want a
clean, and also free approach, leave the Linux box alone and use
stand-alone ESX 3i on a separate host. Better VM, and better Linux
left untouched ;)

katsu