DataProtector service not auto-started after server reboot

sunhux G sunhux at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 02:38:50 UTC 2008

Thanks Aaron/Maarten,

How can I check if xinetd is autostarted : currently, ssh service is
autostart, so I presume, xinetd is autostarted??

"omni" process is not there, only that "netstat -a | grep 5555" showed
it's listening there.

the S99startomni is chmod to 755 (execute bit is on)

how do I check for SELinux & sysctl

Tks
Roger