VMWare

mark m.roth2006 at rcn.com
Wed Dec 24 15:39:10 UTC 2008

Ok, too many jobs want it, so I am going to put it on my system. Now, I've done
some research, and what I need to do is not a bare metal install, but rather an
install *over* an existing operating system (Linux, of course).

So, if I d/l the freeware version (VMWare server, I think it is), are there any
gotchas that will toast my system? Are there things I need to watch for, like
"oh, in 5pt type, and written by a lawyer, translated by someone for whom
English is a third language, you need to do this and that first, and then check
this option"?

	mark