Minimal RHEL 4 or 5 VMWare image

peter winterflood peter.winterflood at ossi.co.uk
Wed Feb 13 17:33:20 UTC 2008

dont bother ive just spent all of sat trying, theres a problem with vmware 104 and redhat derived os

you canot create containers or vhosts.

i switched to opensuse 10.3 64v bit and all the problems went, just install opensuse without kde gnome, and use fvwm2 install x also

then install the vmware web monitor and console

you will need a native linux one even if you manage from windows as only the localy installed vmware console can import vhosts, should you ever want to restore a vhost from backup

regards peter