Fw: with reference to SCO OpenServer 5.0.7 - Restore to VMWare using RecoverEDGE

Pankaj Batra pankajbatra.c1191 at sysnetglobal.net
Tue Feb 12 15:33:13 UTC 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: Pankaj Batra
To: kevintickle at gmail.com
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2008 8:27 PM
Subject: with reference to SCO OpenServer 5.0.7 - Restore to VMWare using RecoverEDGE

Hi kevin
             Very helpful in restoration.

Unlike you tell abt the restoration way I have a problem which i think you must be familiar after a crash I found that server is not adding the LAN card either onboard or external each time I add manually the driver VOL.000.000 either of LAN adapter then try to add lan adapter either onboard or any external then the following error displays :-

(/) No protocol stacks available on the system are supported on this device.

[ok]           [help]

IF you have any solution for this, Please let me knw.

Will be very thankful to you.

Thanks.

Pankaj Batra.
Assis.Sys Admin.