NFS + Load Balancer

Gerrard Geldenhuis Gerrard.Geldenhuis at datacash.com
Mon Feb 25 10:56:52 UTC 2008

Hi Ali,

The limits of the file system will largely be determined by whether you
are running 32 or 64 bit kernel.

A quick google shows limits to be:
The current ext3 file system limit in Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4 Update
2 is 8 terabytes. The e2fsprogs package has been updated to adhere to
this file system limit.

http://kbase.redhat.com/faq/FAQ_103_11461.shtm

Regards