question on x windows

Aaron Bliss abliss at brockport.edu
Fri Feb 29 13:59:11 UTC 2008

I have this working.  Turned out to be bad gdm custom.conf file.
Everything seems to be working fine now.  Is there a way to require a
user be in a certain group in order to connect to gdm or xwindows?  In
sshd_conf, there is a AllowGroups option.  Is there any simular way to
restirct access for gdm?  Thanks.

Aaron

--
Aaron Bliss