logrotate Problem

Marcos Aurelio Rodrigues deigratia33 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 10:56:53 UTC 2008

Hi Vivek,

I already wrote a message for you about that problem, but you didn't answer
the question...

Wrote yesterday :
give more information to us...

but, questions for you. Is the cron running?

is there a file? /etc/cron.daily/logrotate

Marcos Aurelio Rodrigues (DEiGrAtiA-33)
< deigratia33 at gmail.com>
CCNA
Mirabilia laudo semprer, Dei