Re: Red Hat 4 Boot Issue

I just ran up2date and patched my server to the latest RHEL4.x. When I rebooted it is stuck with just a black screen with the word "GRUB" in the upper left corner and nothing else.

Any ideas?

Try using Super Grub Disk <http://supergrub.forjamari.linex.org/> it should be able to help boot your machine. No grub knowledge required. You could also use a Disc 1 to get into rescue mode and verify your grub configuration and reinstall grub if needed.

Barry