Re: Fedora Core 8 installation CD ISO

You can also download their net-install cd and point it at one of their ftp mirrors.

Josh

On Jan 3, 2008, at 1:20 PM, Ray Van Dolson wrote:

On Thu, Jan 03, 2008 at 03:16:33PM -0500, david brett wrote:
Does anybody know where to find fedora core 8 ISO on CD. I have just spent an hour looking on the website and mirrors? I could find the live CD or
DVD installation ISO, but need it on CD.

Not really on-topic for this list, but AFAIK the Fedora Project proper
does not provide CD's this time around.

You'll probably want to look at using one of the Fedora Unity re- spins:

 http://spins.fedoraunity.org/spins

Ray