Re: SNMP setup in RHES 4?

All ~ I'm trying to setup SNMP on my Red Hat Enterprise 4. However, there is no SNMP documentation for it that I can find. Ugh. I did an RPM query and it did not appear to be installed by default.

Any one of you guru's out there know how to set this up?

Thank you for your help. -Anne

I recommend running 'snmpconf' which is part of net-snmp-utils. snmpconf can handle almost any snmp configuration that you need.

Hope this helps,

Barry