an authentication problem

Paula J. Lindsay paula at scripps.edu
Mon Jan 7 16:55:37 UTC 2008

Thank you John and Steve, good advice.  The problem was when I did the
updates, it changed my nsswitch.conf
file.  I'll have to start saving a copy of it when I first do the
updates on a machine.  Many thanks to you for your
help.  I don't know what I would do without this group!
Paula

--
Paula J. Lindsay
IT Analyst III