Re: removing identical package names

Why not something like:

rpm -e `rpm -qa | grep -i pakage_name`

Joshua Gimer

On Jan 15, 2008, at 1:33 PM, Bill Tangren wrote:

I have a Xeon machine (64 bit) running RHEL ES 4 and on it I have a
package that I would like to remove. The problem is, it is listed twice, probably because one is the 32 bit version and the other is the 64 bit.

How do I 'rpm -e' both of those packages?

Thanks!
--

Bill Tangren
U.S. Naval Observatory